How I FILL IN MYSELF WITH CONFIDENCE

From making friends to performing on stage you always need confidence.

Confidence is good but not overconfidence. So remember, fill yourself with confidence but don't overfill or you'll burst!
I take deep breaths as I sing my favorite motivational song. Here is a list :

  1. Stronger by Kelly Clarkson
  2. This is my fight song by Rachel Platten 
  3. confidence by Demi Lovato
  4. Girl on fire by Alicia Keys  
Never wear dull colors and always wear bright colors.

Remember to always have a big smile on your face which makes you look confident and when you look confident you do become confident!

Talk to people who make you feel confident. Like your mom or your best friend.

wear your favorite perfume which lifts your spirit.

When you are ready remember that YOU ARE ON FIRE! (you can also remember the  song)

feel free to contact me and express your feelings.
appybvail1@gmail.com
                                                   Love Appy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance Dreams

When you forget to FEEL