Helping and Happiness

A few days ago I and my lil sis went out to buy some ice cream as it was a really hot day 🍧

We were heading back hime when I noticed a little girl about 5years old sitting on the street.

I had seen her there many times before. She never went to school. She always sit with her grandmother who sells flowers on the street.

Even with a life like that she always keeps playing around alone,happily.
I keep thinking, even though I have got everything thing I needed from parents, I keep getting sad and I have to admit I sometimes get greedy too.
But some people even without having the money to afford many things are happy with what they have.You wonder how?

Because,MONEY CANNOT BUY HAPPINESS

I really wanted to do something for her. At that moment all I could do was to go to the store and buy her some chips.

The moment I gave her the chips she gave the most memorable smile I had ever seen in my life.😃

A few days later mom came back from China and she also bought some 🍫 chocolates from there.This time I went with my BFF and gave her a chocolate. As usual she looked really happy.

That happiness in her gave me happiness.

Hope that I will be able to do more for her and also to many more kids like her.And hope I was a good role model for my lil sis who follows all my actions.👩‍👧

All I need is all of your support.Thank you.

 Got story too?comment below or send an email to appybvail1@gmail.com
 
It's your BFF Appy!❤️😃

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance Dreams

When you forget to FEEL