HOW DID I GET INTO BLOGGING?

The first answer is Zoe Sugg's(aka Zoella)Girl online. It was the first time when it clicked in my head that I could do it too.

I did know that you could create your own blog but it never clicked me that I start one of my own before I read girl online.

I have been writing diaries since I was in grade 4 but when I read Girl Online I realized that I could have my own blog too and most of all I wanted to make friends Online.

There is always too much going on in my mind and sometimes I need to empty it.And this is also the reason I started this blog.

Now all I need is support from all of you to continue this blog.

Comment if you want to say something.

My gmail:appybvail1@gmail.com
                                                                               love Appy :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance Dreams

When you forget to FEEL