Dance Dreams

                                                            THE STAGE IS
                                  MY HOME
                                         
                                        AND 
                                 
                               THE AUDIENCE,
                                    MY FAMILY

Dance has always been a very important part of my life. Whatever is running in my mind, I can just express it through dance.

So, dear BFFs my dance dreams started when I was 7 and half years or so. There are no particular reasons why I started dancing.

One day my mom put me into a dance class along with my Best friend(A blog post about her coming soon....)and Both of us started to build interest in dancing and slowly the interest has now changed into an ambition.

I have now decided to work harder than ever and take up every single opportunity offered. Every opportunity takes me one step closer to my Dance dreams.

So I've got this competition in school called SUPER DANCERS and I am looking forward to at least reach the final round of this competition. (wish me luck plsssssssss)

What is your dream?comment or send an email. what are you waiting for?!
 My Gmail is appybvail1@gmail.com

                                                                                   this is your BFF Appy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When you forget to FEEL