Why is Blogging important to me?

I have already posted how I got the idea of starting a blog. And today I want to talk (i mean type)
about why is blogging important to me.

I don't care if my blog is not as successful as other popular blogs. Because I didn't start this blog to earn money. 

You cant always write all your feelings in a book with empty pages. Sometimes you do need a platform where you can express your opinions .sometimes you need people to know about your opinions.

Though you cant travel around the world telling people your opinions at the age of like 13, you can definitely use your blog as a platform to do so. 

However young or old you are, you can share your thoughts with the world by just sparing a few minutes or hours. ( I don't usually take hours.) 

This is why blogging is important to me.

Do you have a blog too? Feel free to comment below about your blog and I will definitely try checking your blogs.

                                                  love Appy

  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance Dreams

When you forget to FEEL